TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ACNOUM ONLINE STORE
1. These regulations define the rules for using the Acnoum online store and the rules for the
provision of other services by the Acnoum online store by electronic means.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
3. The entity running the Acnoum online store, operating via the Internet at the address: www.acnoum.com, is Jakub Haber running a business under the name: “noum_studio Jakub Haber” at the address: 31 Żwirki i Wigury Street, Apt. A, 32-650 Kęty, NIP number: 5492428426, REGON: 384983255, on the basis of an entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy.
4. Information about the Products and other information contained at acnoum.com do not constitute the offer within the meaing of art. 66 of the Civil Code and they are only an invitation to conclude a contract.
5. The Seller provides the following services by electronic means:
a. ensuring the possibility of browsing the publicly available content of the online store,
b. ensuring the possibility of placing orders and concluding a sales contract,
c. the possibility of submitting an inquiry via the contact form,
d. Newsletter service – sending commercial and marketing information to the user,
e. service of notifying about the availability of products in the Store.
6. The customer may contact the entity running the Acnoum online store as follows:
a. by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
b. via the contact form available on the website www.acnoum.com
c. by phone, at the number: +48 572 940 230
1. Acnoum – an online store operating via the Internet at the following address: www.acnoum.com;
2. Store – the Acnoum online store operating at www.acnoum.com. The terms Sklep and Acnoum have the same meaning and may be used interchangeably in these regulations;
3. Seller – Jakub Haber running a business under the name: “noum_studio Jakub Haber” at the address: ul. Żwirki i Wigury, No. 31, office A, 32-650 Kęty, NIP number: 5492428426, REGON: 384983255;
4. Customer – Consumer, Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur with consumer rights, placing an Order as part of the Store or using other services provided by the Seller;
5. Consumer – a customer who is a natural person, making a purchase in the Store, not related directly to his business or professional activity;
6. Entrepreneur – a customer who is a natural person making a purchase in the Store in connection with a business or professional activity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but capable of acquiring rights and incurring obligations on its own behalf, performing business or professional activity on its own behalf;
7. Entrepreneur with the rights of a consumer – an entrepreneur who is a natural person running a business entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), which concludes an Agreement directly related to his business activity, while at the same time the content of the Agreement shows that it does not have professional nature for him, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity provided in CEIDG (including in particular PKD numbers);
8. Product or Products – all products offered for sale by the Seller in the Store;
9. Regulations – these regulations of the Acnoum online store available on the website: www.acnoum.com, regulating in particular the terms and conditions of purchasing Products in the Store;
10. Contract – a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
11. Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Products.
12. Newsletter – a service provided electronically by the Store, consisting in sending the Customer by electronic means of previously ordered commercial information regarding the Store’s offer, in particular news, special offers, promotions.
RULES FOR USING THE STORE
1. Using the Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the person using the Store meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a. access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet,
b. having an active e-mail account,
c. using a web browser that allows you to edit hypertext documents (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, FireFox or similar),
d. acceptance of cookie files.
2. Users using the Store are required to:
a. not to provide or transmit illegal content,
b. use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning,
c. not to send or post unsolicited commercial information within the Store,
d. use the Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers and the Seller,
e. use of the content posted on the Store’s website only for personal use,
f. refrain from taking any actions to disrupt the proper functioning of the Store, in particular by using malicious software,
g. not to publish any content that infringes on someone else’s personal rights or intellectual property rights, in particular copyrights, in the Store.
3. Orders are accepted via the Store’s website: www.acnoum.com
4. The condition for the use of the Store by the Customer is to read and accept the Regulations.
5. By placing an Order, the Customer agrees to use the Store in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations in the wording in force on the date of placing the Order.
6. Acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, but necessary to use the Store. Failure to accept the Regulations prevents the use of the Store, in particular placing Orders.
7. All Products available in the Store are brand new and unused.
8. The Store may be used by persons over 18 years of age and legally capable of concluding binding contracts.
10. Each Customer placing an Order agrees to receive information related to the course of the transaction and the implementation of the Order to the e-mail address provided by him.
11. The contents available in the Store are works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights, to which the Seller is entitled. Dissemination of the content contained in the Store by the Buyer without the consent of the Seller, except for use as part of permitted personal use, is a violation of copyright and may result in civil or criminal liability.
12. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
1. Products available in the Store are marked in detail by indicating, among others, the size of the product, the material it is made of, the price.
2. Information on the availability of the Product is available on the Product’s website.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, on all days of the week, except for periods of technical breaks announced on the Store’s website. Orders placed on non-working days will be processed on the first working day following the day on which the Order was placed.
4. The condition for submitting and implementing the Order is the correct completion of the form, in particular the provision by the Customer of the data necessary for the delivery of the Product, as well as the acceptance of the content of the Regulations.
5. When ordering a Product, the Customer selects it by indicating the quantity and clicking the “Add to cart” button.
6. The selected Product is transferred to the basket. After selecting the “Checkout” option, the Products selected by the Customer are displayed along with their quantity, unit price and total price. The customer confirming the contents of the basket selects the “Checkout” option, and then is redirected to the form.
7. In order to place an Order, it is necessary to correctly fill in all the required fields of the form, in accordance with the indications and messages displayed on the website.
8. After correctly completing the form, the Customer selects the delivery method and the payment method.
9. The Customer confirms placing the Order by clicking the “Order with payment” button.
10. Until the selection of Products is confirmed with the button “Order with payment”, the Customer has the option to make changes to the Products, contact details for delivery of the Products, delivery method, payment method, as well as the form of purchase confirmation – a receipt or a VAT invoice (a subsequent change in this regard is not possible, e.g. issuing an invoice in place of a receipt or issuing an invoice correction not required under the provisions of financial law, including change of the buyer’s data on the invoice, in particular as a result of resale).
13. The content of the Order together with information on the costs of the Product and delivery will be displayed on the Store’s website, before pressing the “Order with payment” button.
14. After placing the Order, the Customer makes the payment immediately. From the moment of placing the Order, the Customer has ten minutes to make the payment. If the payment is not received in the above-mentioned time, the Order is automatically canceled.
15. After correct submission of the Order and its correct payment, a message containing a summary of information regarding the Order will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the form. The summary of the placed Order will contain information regarding:
a. the subject of the Order (type of Products),
b. the unit and total price of the Products ordered, including additional costs (if any),
c. selected payment method,
d. the chosen method of delivery,
e. delivery costs,
f. contact details of the customer,
g. the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
16. After the payment is credited by the Store, the Seller processes the Customer’s Order for the purpose of its verification. After successful verification of the Order, the Seller accepts the Order for execution. A confirmation of accepting the Order for execution (the so-called “Confirmation of the Order for execution”) will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer (in the form).
17. After confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution, the Customer cannot cancel the placed Order.
18. The information posted on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer to conclude a contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, which means, inter alia, that the Seller may refuse to conclude a contract (refuse to accept an Order placed by the Customer), in particular in the event that:
a. Customer’s contact details are incomplete or incorrect,
b. There will be no payment authorization in the electronic payment system selected during the Order,
c. The payment has not been made in due time,
d. The product is not available.
19. The contract between the Customer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded upon receipt by the Customer of the Confirmation of the Order being accepted for execution in accordance with paragraph 16 of this paragraph.
20. The agreement is concluded in accordance with the Regulations.
21. If the Order is not accepted for execution, the Customer will not receive the confirmation referred to in sec. 16 above. In addition, the Customer will receive an e-mail from the Store informing him that the sales contract has not been concluded and the Order has been canceled.
22. Consolidation, protection and sharing of the Order data and the Regulations takes place via e-mail.
23. The implementation of the Order begins after the funds covering the selling price and shipping costs are credited to the Seller’s bank account in the selected payment system (Przelewy 24), and after the Order is successfully verified by the Seller, after the Order is accepted for execution.
24. The deadline for completing the Order is up to 14 business days from accepting the Order for execution.
25. The process of completing the Order begins after receiving the payment for the Product and ends when the Customer receives the Product. After the Customer receives the Product, the responsibility for the Product passes to the Customer.
26. Together with the shipment, the Customer will receive a printout of the confirmation and specification of the Order as well as a sales receipt. At the Customer’s express request, a VAT invoice may be issued
1. The store offers delivery only via couriers companies to the correspondence address provided by the Customer.
2. The expected delivery time to an address in Poland is 2-3 business days. For orders with delivery outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the delivery date is given next to the information on the form of delivery and the country of destination. The store is not responsible for extending the above-mentioned delivery time for reasons beyond its control. Detailed rules for delivering parcels via a courier company are set out in the regulations of the courier company.
3. At the time of shipment of the Products, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address provided by him.
4. The Customer is informed about the cost of delivery of the Products in the process of placing the Order. The customer covers the cost of delivery of the Product to the correspondence address provided by him.
5. In exceptional circumstances, the order processing time may be extended, in particular when there may be a delay in delivery. The Store will inform the Customer about the extended delivery time via the e-mail address provided by him.
6. Upon receipt of the parcel delivered by the courier, the Customer should carefully check the completeness of the parcel contents, the condition of the external packaging and
the condition of the ordered Product in his presence. In the event of damage to the parcel, the Customer should prepare a damage report together with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
7. Complaints arising from damage to the Product during transport will be considered on the basis of the damage report prepared by the Customer and the courier.
8. The Delivery of the Shipment is considered to be completed at the time of its receipt at the delivery address indicated by the Customer in the Order Form.
9. Reshipment of an Order that has not been picked up by the Customer is associated with additional delivery costs.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. The prices of Products in the Store are gross prices and are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) or in euro (EUR).
2. Customer may change the currency from PLN to another currency available in the Store by selecting the English language version.
3. The price of the Product is added to the shipping cost, in the amount indicated to the Customer at the stage of placing the Order.
4. The price of a given Product given on the Store’s website is binding on the parties from the moment the Order is placed and the Customer receives confirmation from the Seller that the Order is accepted for execution, regardless of its subsequent changes in the Store.
5. The Store reserves the right to change the prices of Products in the Store.
6. In the Store, payment for the ordered Products is possible only via Przelewy24. Any additional payment costs are borne by the Customer.
7. Settlements of Przelewy24 transactions are carried out via the Przelewy24 at www.przelewy24.pl.
8. The payment operation is made between the Customer and the Przelewy24 payment operator.
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A CONTRACT CONCLUDED AT A DISTANCE
1. A Customer who is a Consumer and an Entrepreneur with consumer rights may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in paragraph 14, and the period for withdrawing from the Agreement begins when the Customer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires the purchased Product. The provisions of this paragraph do not apply to the Client who is an Entrepreneur.
2. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the Agreement by means of an unequivocal statement. The customer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, among others in one of the following ways:
a. in writing, by post to the following address: Acnoum, Aleja Powstania Warszawskiego 15, 31-539 Kraków, Poland.
b. by e-mail by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
c. by printing, filling in and sending to the following address: : Acnoum, Aleja Powstania Warszawskiego 15, 31-539 Kraków, Poland a completed model withdrawal form constituting an attachment to these Regulations and available on the Store’s website – but this is not a mandatory form,
d. by completing and sending the online form available on the Store’s website, in the “Returns” tab.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement should indicate at least the Customer’s contact details, order number and include a signature. The declaration may be submitted on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Appendix 1 to the Regulations. Using the form is voluntary.
4. In order to start the return procedure, the Customer is obliged to complete the return form on the acnoum.com website in the “returns” tab or to send an appropriate declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller, in the manner indicated in paragraph 2 of this paragraph.
5. To meet the 14-day withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
6. In the event of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by electronic means, the Seller shall immediately send the Customer an e-mail confirming receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. In the event of effective withdrawal from the Agreement, the agreement is considered void.
8. In the event of an effective withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to return the item to the Store immediately, in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
9. The returned Product should have original tags sewn in, be free from signs of use, clean and odorless.
10. The Products may be returned only by courier companies at the Customer’s expense, to the address Acnoum, Aleja Powstania Warszawskiego 15, 31-539 Kraków, Poland. The returned Product must be accompanied by a completed declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement (if it has not been previously sent to the Seller). The shipment with the returned Product should be properly secured.
11. The Seller accepts returns made only to the correct address, indicated in paragraph 10.
12. The Seller does not accept cash on delivery shipments.
13. The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the Product in the event of a return made after the expiry of the permitted period.
14. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
15. The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract and delivery of the returned Product to the Seller, refund the Customer the price for the Product and the one-time cost of delivering the Product to the Customer, which was incurred by the Customer (except for additional costs resulting from a delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Store).
16. The refund will be made using the same method of payment as the customer used in the original transaction, unless the customer expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
17. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is returned or the Customer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
18. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. This means that the Seller may deduct the value of the reduction in the value of the Product from the refund amount.
19. If a VAT invoice was issued, the Store will issue a correcting invoice. The original and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided.
20. The rules of withdrawal from the Agreement set out in this paragraph apply to Customers within the European Union.
21. The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not entitled to the Customer if the Product being the subject of the Agreement is non-prefabricated, has been manufactured according to the Customer’s specification or serves to satisfy his individual needs.
22. The rules of return specified in this chapter also apply to a natural person concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity..
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects. In the event of defects in the Products, the Seller is liable for the defects.
2. The Seller, pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 second sentence of the Civil Code completely excludes liability to Clients who are Entrepreneurs, including Entrepreneurs with consumer rights, due to physical and legal defects of the Product (warranty). In cases where the exclusion of liability under the warranty is ineffective in relation to the Entrepreneur on consumer rights, the provisions of this chapter and the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the Consumer shall apply, with the proviso that in relation to the Entrepreneur on consumer rights, Art. 563 and art. 567 § 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
3. The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Customer knew about
the defect at the time of concluding the Agreement.
4. The Seller is liable to the Consumer under the terms of Art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent ones for defects (warranty).
5. In the event that the Product is defective, the Customer has the right to:
a. demand a reduction in the price of the Product,
b. demand replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects,
c. demand that the defect be removed,
d. withdraw from the Agreement – if the defect of the Product is significant.
6. The Buyer may not withdraw from the Agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
7. The customer submits a complaint in writing by sending the Seller a hand-signed statement. The customer may use the complaint form provided by the Seller (the form template is attached as Annex number 2 to the Regulations). The customer sends a statement or form in paper form, attaching it to the shipment with the complained product.
8. If the complaint form is not used, the Customer’s declaration of the complaint should contain the Customer’s personal data, an indication of the Product being complained about, the date of purchase, a description of the defect and an indication of the request. In the event of a price reduction request, the Customer should indicate the amount by which the Product price should be reduced, according to him, and, consequently, refunded to the Customer. The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the Agreement in which the value of the Product with the defect remains to the value of the item without defects.
9. The claimed Product, along with the completed and signed form, should be sent via DPD courier to the following address: Acnoum, Aleja Powstania Warszawskiego 15, 31-539 Kraków, Poland.
10. The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days of receiving the Product complained about. Within this period, the Seller undertakes to inform the Customer about the method of considering the Complaint by e-mail to the e-mail address and / or to the telephone number and / or address provided by the Customer when submitting the Complaint or in another manner indicated by the Customer. The above-mentioned information may be indicated in the Complaint Form.
11. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Buyer’s request if it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Buyer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Agreement. In this case, the customer may change the claim.
12. In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint regarding the repair or replacement of the Product free from defects, the Seller will immediately send the Customer a full-fledged Product (repaired or new) and will reimburse the Customer for the costs of delivering the defective Product to the Seller (refund of the costs of sending the defective Product) to the Seller after prior sending a copy / scan of the proof of incurring them to the e-mail address:email@example.com).
13. If the request to withdraw from the Agreement is accepted, the Seller will refund the price paid together with the shipping costs incurred by the Customer, while the cost of sending the defective Product to the Seller will be reimbursed after sending a copy / scan of the proof of incurring them to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. In the event of a positive response to the complaint regarding the request for a price reduction, the Store will again deliver the Product to the Customer and return the amount by which the price was reduced along with the costs incurred by the Customer for delivering the defective Product to the Seller (the refund of the costs of sending the defective Product to the Seller will be made after prior sending a copy / scan of the proof of incurring them to the e-mail address: email@example.com).
15. If the complaint is not accepted, the Product will be sent back to the Customer together with the opinion as to the unjustified nature of the complaint.
16. If the complaint is accepted, the payment will be returned to the Customer using the same method of payment that was used to pay for the Order (unless the Customer expressly requests the refund in a different way). If, for reasons beyond the control of the Store, it is impossible to identify the bank account from which the payment was made (no possibility to refund the payment using the same method of payment), the refund will be made after consultation with the Customer.
17. The Seller reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer submitting the return order in case of doubts as to the Customer’s identity.
18. The Seller’s response and all correspondence with the Customer regarding the complaints of the Products will be conducted via e-mail.
19. In accordance with the general principles of social coexistence, the Store asks for the advertised Product to be clean, not dirty and hygienically harmless.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store operates properly, to the extent that it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable time.
2. The Customer should immediately notify the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store (complaints about the services provided by the Store electronically) may be reported by the Customer by sending a notification to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
4. The Store will make every effort to ensure that the reported complaints are considered as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification by the Store. The Customer will be informed about the method of considering the complaint via a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to use the following out-of-court complaint and redress methods:
a. the possibility of requesting an out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes under the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes,
b. apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
c. use the help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection,
d. use an out-of-court dispute resolution and redress platform in the form of an interactive platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 on the online consumer dispute resolution system and amendments to Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 / EC. The ODR platform is an interactive tool made available to consumers from the European Union that can be used to file a complaint. Link to the ODR platform: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
2. More detailed information on extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress, the Consumer may search on the website: http://www.polubowne.uokik.gov.pl/
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on consumer rights, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on copyright and related rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
2. If the Consumer is not interested in the possibility of using out-of-court dispute resolution methods, the settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Consumer will be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is not also a Consumer, will be first resolved amicably. If the parties fail to reach an agreement, the dispute will be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
4. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations prevents the purchase of Products offered by the Store. The store allows the customer to read the Regulations when placing an Order.
5. Polish law applies to the contract for the sale of products in the Store.
6. The Seller may amend the Regulations in the event of at least one of the following important reasons:
a. changing legal provisions or changing the interpretation of legal provisions as a result of court judgments, administrative decisions, interpretations, explanations or recommendations issued by competent offices or authorities, if it affects the issues covered by the Regulations,
b. changing the method of providing services covered by the Regulations due to technical and technological reasons, security reasons, improving the operation of the Store or increasing the quality of services provided,
c. changing the scope or method of providing services covered by the Regulations by introducing new functionalities or services, modifying or withdrawing the existing functionalities or services,
d. change of payment or shipping methods and change of shipping costs,
e. the need to introduce editorial changes,
f. changes in the scope of: address data, name or legal form of the Seller,
g. other technical changes related to the functioning of the Store.
7. Each User will be informed about the changes to the Regulations by publishing them on the Store’s website.
8. The Registered User will be notified of the change in the Regulations by sending information about the change to his e-mail address.
9. Amendments to the Regulations apply to Orders placed after the amendments come into force. Orders placed before the effective date of amendments to the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the Order.
10. The Seller will inform about the change of the Regulations 7 days in advance.
ANNEX TO THE REGULATIONS
THE NEWSLETTER SERVICE
1. The Seller provides the Customer with the Newsletter service (as defined in the DEFINITIONS section of these Regulations), provided that the Customer has previously ordered the provision of this service, in the manner specified below.
2. In order to order the Newsletter service, the Customer performs the following activities via the Store’s website:
a) indication in the form of the e-mail address to which the Newsletter messages are to be sent and the name and surname of the person ordering the Newsletter,
b) consent to the sending by the Store, to the e-mail address provided in the form, commercial and marketing information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services regarding the Store, by clicking the appropriate checkbox in the form „Sign up”,
d) clicking the “Sign up” button in the form,
3. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge and for an indefinite period.
4. The customer has the right to unsubscribe from the Newsletter service at any time by:
a) notification of resignation from the Newsletter service / request to remove the Customer’s e-mail address from the Store’s mailing list, by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com,
b) clicking on the link in the messages sent as part of the Newsletter, resulting in an unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
5. The Customer has the right to change the e-mail address to which the Newsletter is sent at any time. For this purpose, the Customer should report such a request to the Seller via e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. As part of the provision of the Newsletter service, the Seller will send to the e-mail address provided by the Customer electronic messages (e-mail) containing information about the Seller, the Store, its functioning, in particular promotions, offers, products offered in the Store and other marketing and / or commercial information.
7. The Seller may terminate or suspend the provision of the Newsletter service after informing the Customers at the e-mail addresses provided by them.